Sunday, March 20, 2016

More Excellent Writing



I sit in the old creaking hut. The wood was brown and faded, and when the wind blew you could hear the creaking in the floorboards. I look out the window at the scenery.  I take a deep breath of fresh air and look at the  mountain, with a white blanket of snow covering it. Stepping out of the hut, I feel the soft grass between my toes and the cool breeze on my face. The birds tweeting a lovely melody, and I am at peace.

By Nikolas G

The relaxing atmosphere is filled by the morning chirp of cheerful birds, I let out a sigh of relief as the wind whirls over the snow covered mountains. The clouds pass over the isolated landscape, I walk into the hut while the floorboards creak beneath my feet. The echoes bouncing off the mountains reminds me that I am free, I feel the sensation of hot chocolate slide down my throat as the hot mug warms my freezing hands.
By Nikita N

No comments:

Post a Comment