Saturday, March 5, 2016

Digitech by Thomas F

Digitech

Finally the day was Thursday and that meant it was Technology day. I lined up at school to get on the bus and I found someone to sit with me. We finally got on the bus and the bus ride to Breens took about 10 minutes.

We got to Breens and we went to our classes, I went to the coil and got a computer. We got started building our Dream House and I got the bottom floor done and it had 1 bedroom, 1 kitchen, 1 games room and 1 lounge.

I started the second floor and then the teacher checked to see who had used the most gigabytes and I had used the most. I kept on working and managed to build a third floor.
My second floor and third had a projector and a big TV. The third floor also had a pool. I added on a garage and added grass on the bottom floor and some big windows on each floor.

The teacher checked again but Holly had beaten me so far and I wasn’t allowed another floor. I was really angry that I couldn’t make another floor. The time came that we had to leave and my house picture was going up on the wall and I was really happy about that and even better, I could take a pen drive and copy the house onto it so i can work on it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment