Saturday, February 27, 2016

5.7 Earthquake by Liam M

I was practising for the triathlon at Jellie Park as I went to get a drink of water, the ground started to wobble. Amelia yelled, “It’s an earthquake!” Lily and Amelia were holding each other as tight as they could, unlike me. I thought it was quite fun and like a ride.

When it stopped I was a bit sad but Amelia and Lily were happy that it had stopped. Lily asked, "What on earth was that?" You may be wondering how she didn’t know what an earthquake was. Well you see, she was too young to remember anything about the earthquakes back in 2011.

We explained to Lily what an earthquake was then Amelia and I went to the Northlands mall with our Dad and the car park sign that said how many cars were in the car park was glitchy! By the way when I say glitchy I mean really glitchy! After that we just carried on with doing normal stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment